25th December 2011 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Blocks and Files Festive nautical pedantry outburst ahoy
Reg readers are wonderful. Here's a mail exchange with a reader picking us up on our use of the expression "Casts anchor" in a supercomputer article. Phil the Reg reader: 'Casts' anchor? Could provide a reference for that expression, please? Moi: It's mundane I fear Philip. Since the supercomputer was described as a ship, …
Odds and Sods 25 Dec 10:00
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire