Business Cloud Summit preps for launch
It’s called the Business Cloud Summit and it’s about how Cloud Computing changes the way we all do business. But what about the technology behind the Cloud that enables us to realise the potential of the Cloud model – and the people who deploy and develop that technology?
This year’s Business Cloud Summit in London on December 5 has an entire stream dedicated to Cloud technology, infrastructure and the changing nature of development and the role of the developer.
As well as looking at the critical infrastructure requirements for organisations adopting the Cloud delivery model, this stream focuses on the role of developers in creating a new ecosystem based on working in the Cloud with dedicated sessions on IaaS, PaaS, technical standards, the New Developer and the merits (or otherwise) of Private v Public v Hybrid Clouds.
Check out the current agenda, here. New speakers are being added week by week, but in the meantime, here are a few names you may recognise:
- David Aird, Head of IT, Mitie
- James Governor, Redmonk
- Nick Capel, IT Director, Commercial, Royal Mail Group
- Cesar Ramanauskas, Systems Engineer, EAT
- Charles Newhouse, head of strategy and design at BAE Systems
- Andrew Jordan, Chief Technology Officer, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Thomson Reuters
- Peter Clarke, CTO, Isle of Man Government
- Bill McCluggage, Deputy CIO, Cabinet Office
And someone called Jon Collins from The Register!
If that tickles your fancy, you can come and join us here. Hope to see you on the day.
Sponsored: Benefits from the lessons learned in HPC