27th August 2011 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
At current rate, 2021 payout would total $15bn
Apple has given its new CEO, Tim Cook, a million reasons to stay on until August 24, 2021. As required by Securities and Exchange Commission rules, Apple filed a Form 8-K on Friday to officially inform stockholders of company leadership changes that might affect stock performance. Oh, if you haven't heard, Steve Jobs resigned …
Business 27 Aug 00:16
Product Round-up Fondleslabs for thin wallets
Tablets, eh? A nice idea but a shame about the price. From the iPad to the Xoom, the PlayBook to the TouchPad prices starting at or near £400 are a little on the steep side for many folk. Well, the TouchPad maybe an exception these days but only very recently. You’ll pay a premium to buy into fondleslabs from Apple, HP or RIM, …
reghardware 27 Aug 08:00
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?