21st August 2011 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Update: $AU99 and fondlelsabs sell out in minutes
HP’s TouchPad tablet has been erased from the Australian market following the decision by retailer Harvey Norman, the exclusive local distributor of the device, to pull it from shelves. The move follows HP’s unexpected decision on Thursday (US time) to withdraw all investment in WebOS devices. Globally, HP said it was …
Business 21 Aug 2011, 22:47
Inches closer to viability
Vodafone New Zealand has announced that it will be an anchor tenant of the Pacific Fibre cable planned for construction in 2013 and launch in 2014. The ten-year, multi-million-dollar agreement will make Vodafone NZ the fledgling fibre company’s largest customer to date. Other organisations already signed on with Pacific Fibre …
Business 21 Aug 2011, 22:48
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE