6th August 2011 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Mystery trouble in little China
Apple has filed suit against a number of retail stores in the Chinatown district of Queens, New York, proving that Jobs & Co doesn't only flex its legal muscle against heavy hitters such as HTC, Amazon, and Samsung. According to a Reuters report, the consumer-electronics giant was granted a temporary restraining order and …
Music and Media 6 Aug 00:03
Review Yellow pixel net set
I reviewed Sharp’s first Quattron TV last year, and although it was rather pricey I was impressed by the image quality that it provided thanks to its innovative addition of a fourth yellow pixel to the standard mix of red, green and blue. Jaundiced view? Sharp's Quattron LC-40LE831E screen features yellow pixels But while …
reghardware 6 Aug 06:00
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire