Pro-active service monitoring
Prevention is better than cure
Live Today Delivering a service  is dependent on getting networks, storage, servers, operating systems, middleware and applications to work together to agreed levels. But we know how difficult it is to keep these complex chains running reliably ; and problems get more acute as we throw virtualisation into the mix.
The answer is to keep on top of what’s happening across the entire service infrastructure. But how do we get there?
Today The Register’s Tim Phillips is your host for a Regcast called “Prevention is Better than Cure" . He’s joined in the studio by Freeform Dynamics’ Andrew Buss and Nimsoft’s Tim Rochte, who will discuss:
- Tech infrastructure as a service.
- Proactive monitoring and management
- How to evaluate and control a healthy relationship between infrastructure performance and SLAs.
- Can your business have a more comprehensive approach to its IT mechanics so you are engaged and productivity is not harmed?
- Can all of your internal and external IT systems be managed in alignment to work with your business needs?
Join us here  for today's free event and share your experiences.
If you can't make the Live Regcast today, then pick it up when you can and register for our on demand recording here .