23rd January 2011 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Computer game improves decision-making
A prototype game helps improve decision-making skills by training users to understand their uncertainties. World of Uncertainty presents a series of multiple-choice questions; the aim isn't to answer them correctly, but to assess a participant's level of uncertainty. An interactive slider indicates their confidence and points …
reghardware 23 Jan 10:00
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE