Hey kids, wanna build your own Vulture 1?
Click here for hot plans of famous space plane
Once you've downloaded the .dwg file, you can use it to get the dimensions and other vital statistics of the Vulture 1:
Alternatively, use a real ruler and work off the .pdf plan:
If you've got any doubts about how we put the beast together, we refer you to the above and other background material in our PARIS section. You'll understand we can't answer individual questions, so you're on your own. Good luck. ®
The virtual Vulture 1 is the work of Federico Buenadicha, who was also a vital member of our pursuit team. Thanks to Lawrence Cuthbert for the SketchUp version.
Additional PARIS resources
- New to PARIS? We have a basic mission summary here (pdf).
- Our dedicated PARIS section, with all previous updates, is right here.
- You can find our release, pursuit and recovery photos here...
- ...and our onboard camera photo album here.
- Our Flickr page, for your viewing pleasure.
- Check out our lovely YouTube channel.
Sponsored: Global DDoS threat landscape report