16th October 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Anonymous strikes again (maybe)
Hackers claim to have pwned the official website belonging to the UK Conservative Party. Details on the 4chan website, where they discussed the supposed attack, were sketchy, but they claimed the site was vulnerable to a SQL injection exploit. An email to The Reg claimed the site had been defaced, but at time of writing, there …
Security 16 Oct 2010, 00:03
Re-view the reviews
In the past seven days, Reg Hardware has looked at many products from the worlds of consumer electronics, gaming and computing. If you missed anything, here are those products again. Lifestyle One For All SV9380 Freeview HD indoor aerial Well received? Navigon 70 Plus satnav Street cred Scosche Solbat2 …
Data Center 16 Oct 2010, 08:00
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE