28th August 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
$2bn – because nothing else is 'available'
Dell and HP have once again traded bids as they tussle over storage outfit 3PAR. On Friday morning, Dell matched HP's Thursday bid of $27 a share, and HP promptly re-upped the ante with a $30 a share bid, valuing 3PAR at $2 billion. Meanwhile, shares in the Fremont, California-based 3PAR jumped to $32.46, a more than 235 per …
Storage 28 Aug 2010, 05:18
A taste of last week's tech
In the past seven days, Reg Hardware reviewed many products from the worlds of consumer electronics, gaming, computing and photography. If you missed anything, here are those products again. Lifestyle True Utility Scarab and KeyTool micro multi-tools 007-style gadgetry for geeks Ten Essential... Wireless …
Data Center 28 Aug 2010, 08:02
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go