11th July 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Gmail fake ruse comes unstuck
A devious mother posed as another parent in an attempt to remove a rival child's name from a school waiting list. The woman created a fraudulent Gmail account to fool school authorities at the "outstanding" Coleridge primary school in Crouch End, London. Using this fake account and quoting the name and correct date of birth …
ID 11 Jul 08:02
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE