12th June 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Catch up on the coverage
In the past seven days, Reg Hardware reviewed stacks of products from the worlds of consumer electronics, photography, gaming, mobile communications and information technology. In case you missed any, here are all the products we evaluated this past week. Lifestyle Sharp LC-52LE700E 52in LED backlit TV Viewing it large …
Hardware 12 Jun 07:02
Review Slim stylish AV combo, anyone?
Well-heeled home cinema devotees like to put together a trustworthy disc player, an amp built like a battleship and classy, carefully chosen speakers. Meanwhile, the budget and mid-range market is catered for by simple one-box packages, which flourished in the DVD era, so it’s no surprise to find an increasing number based on …
reghardware 12 Jun 08:02
Lack of harm cited
When it comes to the unauthorized use of open Wi-Fi networks, the Finnish government may say: If you can't beat them, join them. At least, that's our interpretation of this badly garbled Google translation of a YLE.fi article. It says the country's Ministry of Justice is investigating the decriminalization of using unsecured …
Wireless 12 Jun 08:02
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging