22nd May 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
A week in reviews
In the past seven days, Reg Hardware reviewed dozens of products from the worlds of consumer electronics, photography, gaming, mobile communications and information technology. In case you missed any, here are all the products we evaluated this past week. Lifestyle Technisat HDFS Freesat HD receiver First wireless BBC …
Hardware 22 May 07:02
'Apple now is chasing Google'
Steve Jobs — no, not the one in Cupertino, the one who blogs — is ditching his iPhone, going Googly, and venting his spleen. "Goodbye, Apple. I'm ditching my iPhone. Seriously, I'm gone," writes Newsweek senior editor Dan Lyons on his Newsweek blog. In his alter ego of "Fake Steve," Lyons also comments on all things Apple on …
Mobile 22 May 07:02
Review Easy on the ear and on the eye
Not far from the horizon is the Solo Neo from Brit hi-fi specialist Arcam. Last year, the company’s Solo Music had a baby and it was called the Solo Mini. While we wait for Neo make an appearance and no doubt wow minimalists and audiophiles alike, a review of the Solo Mini seemed in order. Arcam's Solo Mini: sonically, …
reghardware 22 May 08:02
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE