24th April 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
The £1.93m iPhone
One of the criticisms traditionally aimed at Apple has been that its products are overpriced compared to comparably equipped hardware. The assumption is that fanbois are willing to pay a premium for style over substance. Well, how about £1.93m ($2.97m) for an iPhone? That's the asking price for the Iphone [sic] 3GS Supreme …
Mobile 24 Apr 07:02
Review Small screen star?
Telly makers may be keenly touting 3D, but what rather more folk have been looking forward to this year is the debut of free-to-air HD programming that doesn't require you to have a satellite dish bolted to the side of your house. Sony's Bravia KDL-32EX703: look says 'TV', not 'design statement' Freeview HD's roll-out …
reghardware 24 Apr 08:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month