24th April 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
The £1.93m iPhone
One of the criticisms traditionally aimed at Apple has been that its products are overpriced compared to comparably equipped hardware. The assumption is that fanbois are willing to pay a premium for style over substance. Well, how about £1.93m ($2.97m) for an iPhone? That's the asking price for the Iphone [sic] 3GS Supreme …
Mobile 24 Apr 07:02
Review Small screen star?
Telly makers may be keenly touting 3D, but what rather more folk have been looking forward to this year is the debut of free-to-air HD programming that doesn't require you to have a satellite dish bolted to the side of your house. Sony's Bravia KDL-32EX703: look says 'TV', not 'design statement' Freeview HD's roll-out …
reghardware 24 Apr 08:02
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid