4th April 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Photos A 30-mile urban shopping saga
To bag yourself an iPad on its day of release, you either have to have planned ahead or know the best place to shop. I didn't and don't. Unless you've been trekking through the high-desert Pamir Mountains in southeast Tajikistan, you knew that Saturday was the day that Apple's long awaited "magical and revolutionary" iPad went …
Odds and Sods 4 Apr 00:24
Comment Policy-based evidence making at its finest
Sorry to bang on about these things again but yes, they're lying to us. No, this isn't just the normal drink-induced paranoia common to such as I - we really are being lied to again and again by those who claim to be our lords and masters. We've had Lord Adonis pompously announcing that he's minded to change the drink drive …
Government 4 Apr 09:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire