7th March 2010 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Third-party patch treadmill running too fast, warns security firm
Windows users need to patch their systems an average of every five days to stay ahead of security vulnerabilities, according to a study this week. The numbers come from a company called Secunia which just happens to be developing an all-in-one patching tool to reduce update headaches for consumers. Stats from the two million …
Malware 7 Mar 08:02
Micro Four Thirds range gets finger friendly
As originally planned, Panasonic officially launched its Lumix DMC-G2 and DMC-G10 12.1Mp Micro Four Thirds cameras at the Birmingham NEC, Focus on Imaging show. The G2 offers AVCHD Lite video recording and an articulating display However, last week, rumour sites were set ablaze with the premature appearance of specs for the …
Reg Hardware 7 Mar 14:55
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace