25th December 2009 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Updated Beware of the 'semicolon bug'
A researcher has identified a vulnerability in the most recent version of Microsoft's Internet Information Services that allows attackers to execute malicious code on machines running the popular webserver. The bug stems from the way IIS parses file names with colons or semicolons in them, according to researcher Soroush Dalili …
Security 25 Dec 2009, 01:03
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE