Deploying VoIP in real life
Regcast is on demand
Missed our recent live Regcast, Deploying VoIP in real life? Never fear: the on-demand version is available now for your viewing pleasure.
Moderator Tim Phillips discusses the promise of VoIP, and if and how it can be made a reality with Josie Sephton from Freeform Dynamics and James Hone from Thus.
In the webcast the panel tackles:
- What businesses are using today and what they think of the solution
- End user experience in moving to VoIP
- Whether VoIP is delivering a return on investment
- How easy is it to incorporate VoIP into the business
- The available solutions and what might work best for your business
- The questions to ask suppliers
Small company experiences
As a small web development company (Tribalogic Ltd) VoIP makes sense for us. In fact I'm writing this note from the lovely island of Corsica where myself and a couple other guys from the company are currently enjoying the sunshine! We've moved the office here for a week (one of our merry band is French and has a family home out here). We've taken the phones with us and none of our clients are any the wiser. It's awesome :)