Deploying VoIP in the real world
Can the promise be made reality?
webcast So you want to some cash on your business telco bills, and are wondering if VoIP might be an option - but you're too busy to do the research? We've got just the tonic for you.
On 21 October, at 2pm BST, we squeeze some VoIP experts into the Reg studios who will give you the low-down on the choices, challenges and consequences of a VoIP solution in your business.
Reg moderator Tim Phillips is joined on the sofa by James Hone of Thus and Josie Sephton from Freeform Dynamics. They will deliver practical advice and live answers to your questions on VoIP.
The experts will tackle:
- What businesses are using today and what they think of the solution
- End user experience in moving to VoIP
- Whether VoIP is delivering a return on investment
- How easy is it to incorporate VoIP into the business
- The available solutions and what might work best for your business
- The questions to ask suppliers
Whether you have made up your mind, or are still mulling over delving into the world of VoIP this broadcast is as good place to start. Get answers to your questions and arm yourself to make better informed decisions. Tune in here.
Sponsored: Today’s most dangerous security threats