When application security meets the real world
Expert discussion replay now available
Regcast Check out The Register’s take on Application Security, in this on-demand webcast.
Moderator Dale Vile is joined by a panel of experts: Jon Collins, analyst at Freeform Dynamics; Caleb Sima, chief technologist at HP; and Vinnie Liu, managing partner at Stach ∧ Liu, an IT security consultancy.
The panel kicks off with an overview, based on recent Register reader surveys, of the state of business and IT in today’s capital-constrained climate. They explore the issues and discuss the tools, best practices and implementation strategies available to help meet today’s application security challenges.
- How application security is evolving
- What kinds of products and services are available
- Where to start with application security
- The role of in-house versus SaaS to facilitate security initiatives
- How to successfully build a solid business case and sell in your ideas
- The resources and handy destinations to enable your Application Security solution
In typical Reg fashion, the discussion gets quite lively. So if you require a real-world expert view of how to drive application security related improvements, get yourself comfortable and get the webcast here. ®
Sponsored: Network DDoS protection