LIVE: Application Security Regcast
Resources and useful destinations
Regcast The Register’s Application Security Regcast is live now, Sign up and join our expert panel as they deliver practical advice and answers for tackling application security with limited budgets and looming deadlines.
The panel kicks off with an overview, based on recent Register reader surveys, of the state of business and IT in today’s capital-constrained climate. They explore the issues and discuss the tools, best practices and implementation strategies available to help meet today’s application security challenges.
Joining The Register’s event moderator Tim Phillips today are Caleb Sima of HP, Freeform Dynamics’ Jon Collins and Vinnie Liu from Stach & Liu. They are on hand to answer your questions in this interactive webcast. Topics include:
- How application security is evolving
- What kinds of products and services are available
- Where to start with application security
- The role of in-house versus SaaS to facilitate security initiatives
- How to successfully build a solid business case and sell in your ideas
- The resources and handy destinations to enable your Application Security solution
Lasting around an hour, this webcast is ideal for those with security in their remit. Register here. It is quick and easy, and completely free for all readers.
Can't make it on the day? An on-demand version will come out in due course, so sign up and we will let you know when it is ready.