8th February 2009 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Comment What's happening in 2009
What's happening in storage in the year to come? It seems lots of big product refreshes are coming. Here's the timeline as we understand it. In March HP will finally introduce EVA 6400 and EVA 8400 updates to the existing 6100 and 8100 models, many months after a 4400 refreshed product was applied to the previous 4100 model. …
Storage 8 Feb 08:02
SQL injection said to strike deep
A security lapse at Kaspersky has exposed a wealth of proprietary information about the anti-virus provider's products and customers, according to a blogger, who posted screen shots and other details that appeared to substantiate the claims. In a posting made Saturday, the hacker claimed a simple SQL injection gave access to a …
Security 8 Feb 09:21
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging