Business Intelligence for the Mid-Market
Can't measure, can't manage
Regcast The Reg expert panel discusses findings from recent reader research on sentiments of IT pros toward the Credit Crunch, in an hour-long webcast on 29 January at 2PM GMT. The team also tackle the role of IT in enabling business performance.
What can I expect to learn?
- Thoughts and opinions from the Reg community on the impact of the credit crunch.
- The cost implications of ignoring Business Intelligence
- The practical issues and challenges faced when trying to understand and enable more of the business
- Why BI isn’t just for big businesses
- How to successfully build a solid business case and sell in your ideas
- The resources and handy destinations to enable your intelligence solution
So, I can get answers to my specific questions?
Of course, as with all of our events we want to ensure you get the most out of it. Questions and comments will be dispersed to the panel throughout, or saved for the Q&A session which wraps things up.
Who’s on this panel?
Making sure you get suitable answers to your questions, and keeping the panel focused during the event will be Reg Broadcaster Tim Phillips. He is joined by Microsoft’s David Hobbs Mallyon and Tony Lock, programme director at Freeform Dynamics.
How do I reserve my place?
Registration for the event is free to all, and takes a couple of minutes. Simply reserve your place by filling in the short form below.