More from The Register
ASA slaps down BT over 'misleading' broadband claims
BSkyB complaints upheld amid battle between warring ISPs
Brits won't have to pay for thieves' enormous mobe bills any more
UK.gov and phone providers agree to cap bills on lost or stolen mobile phones
Mobile price competition stirs in Australia
Vodafail over, competition resumes, says Goldman Sachs
Junior telcos tie knot in NBN Co copper plan
FTTN becoming an omnishambles
ENISA wants mobes to wander freely between carriers in emergencies
If your network's crocked, another one picks up the load in the national interest
4G networks are BIG TIME SUCK for us videogame-obsessed Brits
Meanwhile, at the mall: have you ever caught yourself 'showrooming'?
Last 7m non-digital Brits are OUT OF LUCK: I'm OFF, says Baroness Fox
My work here is done! That other work is not my work
Climate change makes phones obsolete: ITU
Well, in emergencies anyhow ...
I thought I was being DDOSed. Turns out I'm not that important...
The real pain came in dealing with UK cops
SP Ausnet picks Ericsson for 3G smart meter rollout
Will they be able to handle the tinfoil hat brigade?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support