26th October 2008 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Use humans, save money
So I was at a Kofax customer and partner meeting last week, where the standard view of the electronic digital world taking over the analogue paper document world was stood on its head. The way for businesses to save buckets of cash is to abandon EDI (electronic document interchange) invoices and revert to human readable …
IT Director 26 Oct 2008, 08:02
Browser vuln enables website impersonation
Google's Chrome browser has been marred by yet another vulnerability, this one allowing attackers to impersonate websites of groups like the Better Business Bureau, PayPal or, well, Google. Researcher Liu Die Yu of the TopsecTianRongXin research lab in Beijing says the spoofing vulnerability is the result of faulty code …
Security 26 Oct 2008, 20:17
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire