More from The Register
IDS finally admits what EVERYONE ELSE already knows: Universal Credit will be late
One-dole-to-rule-'em-all held up after implementation blunders
Brits won't have to pay for thieves' enormous mobe bills any more
UK.gov and phone providers agree to cap bills on lost or stolen mobile phones
ASA slaps down BT over 'misleading' broadband claims
BSkyB complaints upheld amid battle between warring ISPs
Radio amateurs fret over G.fast interference
FM, DAB protected, not ham frequencies
UK.gov dangles £10m sweetener over bumpkin broadband hopefuls
'This time, we will fix the roof while the sun is shining'
Junior telcos tie knot in NBN Co copper plan
FTTN becoming an omnishambles
ENISA wants mobes to wander freely between carriers in emergencies
If your network's crocked, another one picks up the load in the national interest
4G networks are BIG TIME SUCK for us videogame-obsessed Brits
Meanwhile, at the mall: have you ever caught yourself 'showrooming'?
Last 7m non-digital Brits are OUT OF LUCK: I'm OFF, says Baroness Fox
My work here is done! That other work is not my work
Climate change makes phones obsolete: ITU
Well, in emergencies anyhow ...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?