Samsung i70 memory mishap
I have just purchased a new Samsung i70 camera. I have fully charged the battery before use, but when the camera's switched on all I get displayed on the screen is "memory full".
I have yet to take any photos so don’t understand why I'm getting this. I have read the owner's manual and can't find any clues there.
Before I take the i70 back to Argos, I wondered if there was a simple explanation / or something I've missed.
1) Is there a memory card in it?
2) Is the memory card working ok in a pc?
3) Is the memory card formated as Fat or Fat32?
4) Is the memory card a HC version - some cameras can't take them?
5) Can you format the memory card through the camera?
Otherwise bring it back.