Mobile World Congress - Complete Hardware Coverage
News Round-up Mobile World Congress - the show formerly known as 3GSM - brought a bumper crop of handsets and hype to Barcelona. Here are all of Register Hardware's MWC 08 stories, brought together for your reading pleasure...
• Alcatel unveils stack of sexy-but-budget phones
• Samsung dolls out entry-level talker trio
• Hands on with the blingest flagship phones
• i-mate expands Ultimate range by two
• LG quietly launches KT610 Symbian smartphone
• HTC premieres mass-market GPS smartphone
• Toshiba premieres Portégé G810
• Chinese smartphone
imitate sincerely flatters Palm Centro
• LG promises 'mind-reading' phone
• Samsung shows Shine-y metal multimedia phone
• Motorola calls up handset three-some
• Samsung takes touchphone fight to LG, Apple
• HTC Advantage gets a facelift
• Nokia preps 'pedestrian's pal' navigator phone
• Nokia unveils the N96 and N78
• Sony Ericsson unveils Cyber-shot and Walkman trio
• Sony Ericsson goes Windows Mobile with Xperia X1 'arc slider'
• Sony Ericsson shows off horde of handsets
• Samsung bares its Soul
• Nokia's N95 successor slips out on web
• Tiny, take-apart handset enters the record books
• Samsung launches black U600 to tickle your fingers
• Palm to bring latest Palm OS smartphone to UK
• Orange France iPhone total hits 90,000
• Apple iPhone storms world smartphone biz
• Samsung slider handset en-route?
• LG unveils unveiling of slimline sliderphone
Register Hardware's Mobile World Congress coverage was brought to you from Barcelona via an Asus Eee PC 4GB; Novatel Wireless MC950D HSPDA USB modem and Vodafone UMTS connectivity; and a Nokia 6310i connected via O2.
Sponsored: 2016 Cyberthreat defense report