Business

Arrow

The Channel

BT gets cool with Fresca

Not just frothy man

BT has bought Fresca - a specialist provider of ecommerce services based in High Wycombe.

Fresca specialises in setting up ecommerce websites for fashion brands. Clients include Oasis, Karen Millen, Thomas Pink, Principles, Harvey Nichols and Warehouse.

Fresca was set up in 2000 and was 85 per cent owned by directors and staff with the remaining 15 per cent held by investors. It was set up by Sarah Hughes after a ten year career at ICI and AstraZeneca.

The company's main product is Fresca Commerce - a hosted ecommerce service. Fresca also offers design services.

BT will sell Fresca services through its BT Expedite retail division.®

Sponsored: Magic quadrant for enterprise mobility management suites