Intel Developer Forum: complete coverage
Register Hardware once again brings you the best coverage of the Autumn 2007 Intel Developer Forum. Check back regularly, as we'll update this page with all the event's key announcements and stories.
- Next-gen Intel vPro platform to get hardware encryption
- Yes! It's the Intel 'Penryn' codename decoder
- Nvidia readies SLI for Intel's X38?
- Intel chief waves wafer full of 'world's first' 32nm chips
- Intel names 'Penryn' launch date
- Intel 'Nehalem' design completed, boots Mac OS X
- AMD to try to take on Intel Core 2 with tri-core Phenom
- Intel readies successor to unlaunched gaming chipset
- Sorting through Intel's SoC drawer
- Intel pledges ultra-low power web gadget chip - again
- First Intel quad-core mobile CPU due Q3 08
- Big-name vendors lined up to offer WiMAX laptops
- Next-gen Centrino to ship 'May 2008'
Servers and storage
Stories from The Register
- Rackable starts moving ICE
- Supermicro debuts super quiet server blade
- Fresh Xeon to rough up twittering Opteron
- Intel slobbers over flash-based server storage
- XtremeData volunteers to serve as Intel's FPGA busboy
- Hitachi injects hypervisor into Xeon blade
Sponsored: Customer Identity and Access Management