5th August 2007 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Eventually even management notices things are going wrong
Oh dear. The PM appears to be in deep trouble and Mugwort is like an excitable child on Haribo, unable to concentrate amidst all the fun. Screwpole is keeping his cool and realises that now is the time for his nephew to apply some of the things he has learnt in a cohesive strategy to cripple the PM… An external review panel has …
Developer 5 Aug 2007, 06:02
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid