18th March 2007 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Third time lucky?
On Thursday, the anti-spyware bill - which has twice passed the U.S. House of Representatives only to be rejected by the Senate - got its third hearing in the House Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection. The bill, whose full title is the "Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass Act," would prohibit …
Malware 18 Mar 2007, 07:02
Part 2: Carving a niche
MySQL has recently appeared as an Enterprise edition. We have already looked at whether MySQL (the company) is enterprise ready, but we can also ask whether the product itself is suitable for enterprise use. Some Reg Dev readers clearly have strong views about this already. First up, remember that Enterprises come in all …
Developer 18 Mar 2007, 09:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market