25th February 2007 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Book retailers look forward to embracing Google
Google's mission is to organise the world's information, but what effect is this having on the oldest information technology - books? In the slow moving book industry there have been few seminal moments. In the third century BC, Ptolmy II of Egypt established his great library at Alexandria and commanded all visitors to the …
Music and Media 25 Feb 2007, 07:02
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE