21st January 2007 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Grep and gripe
Flaws in Web applications boosted the bug counts for 2006 by more than a third over the previous year, according to data obtained by SecurityFocus from the four major vulnerability databases. On Monday, the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Coordination Center released its final tally of the number of flaws the …
Security 21 Jan 2007, 07:02
MidemNet It's a rap
The chairman and CEO of the Recording Industry Ass. of America Mitch Bainwol, and his equivalent at its global partner the IPFI John Kennedy took some time out to answer some questions from El Reg at a press conference in Cannes today. Yesterday we reported on the contrast between the progressive stance taken by UMG's Larry …
Music and Media 21 Jan 2007, 13:01
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month