16th December 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Episode 42 Is that a rocking horse in your bedroom?
"I... what?" the PFY sniffles, reading through his email. Once in a while - not very often mind - I could swear the PFY had been to a customer service course or maybe worked in one of those soulless fast food chains. Like today for instance: "Hi there, I need someone to come up and change the toner cartridge in my machine …
BOFH 16 Dec 2006, 08:02
Accounting laggard Dell has received a delisting warning from Nasdaq officials. Dell - one of the greatest performers in Nasdaq history - has failed to file documents summing up its third fiscal quarter with the US Securities and Exchange Commission in a timely fashion. The computer maker did the same thing last quarter at …
Hardware 16 Dec 2006, 17:33
I know I'm not the only person who has problems with their cable TV service today, because when I ring the support number, I can't get through. The problem, apparently, started out with an attempt to update the "TV Drive" service. TV Drive is a hard disk. It records TV programmes and plays them back when you want them played …
Telecoms 16 Dec 2006, 18:08
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE