3rd December 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
European council dilutes data proposals to taste
European privacy wonks have become alarmed over the degeneration of policy talks on the protection of people who become the subject of police database cross-border pollinations. If the European Data Protection Supervisor's (EDPS) claim that proposed protections are being watered down in the European Council, this does not bode …
Policy 3 Dec 2006, 08:02
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go