3rd December 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
European council dilutes data proposals to taste
European privacy wonks have become alarmed over the degeneration of policy talks on the protection of people who become the subject of police database cross-border pollinations. If the European Data Protection Supervisor's (EDPS) claim that proposed protections are being watered down in the European Council, this does not bode …
Public Sector 3 Dec 2006, 08:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire