26th November 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Korean firm promises war
Samsung plans to begin a war of attrition against the likes of HP and IBM to become a major supplier to the corporate IT market. David Steel, vice president of Samsung's digital media business, said: "Of course, we have a long way to go before we can compete with these established vendors. It's not going to happen overnight but …
Channel Register 26 Nov 2006, 10:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire