26th November 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Korean firm promises war
Samsung plans to begin a war of attrition against the likes of HP and IBM to become a major supplier to the corporate IT market. David Steel, vice president of Samsung's digital media business, said: "Of course, we have a long way to go before we can compete with these established vendors. It's not going to happen overnight but …
The Channel 26 Nov 2006, 10:02
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go