29th May 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Review Imprivata's Esso applicance
Fundamentally, Single Sign On (SSO) is a straightforward idea. You use a proxy device to authenticate a user, and the proxy then manages all the login idiosyncrasies of the applications they want to access. Easy to describe, and straightforward to transcribe onto slideware. The devil is, of course, in the detail. For example, …
ID 29 May 2006, 07:02
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month