20th May 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Welcome to the Register Zoological Supremacy League™
What with the Rise of the Machines™ being so well chronicled, it has come to our attention that the remaining pathetic scrabble for dominion over the animal kingdom has rumbled on unmonitored. Following this week's escalations, a high-powered conclave at Vulture Central decided this peril could go unchecked no longer. The …
Science 20 May 2006, 10:02
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE