26th February 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Gear pinched while auditors dined
Ernst and Young appears set on establishing a laptop loss record in February. The accounting giant has lost four more systems, according to a report in the Miami Herald. A group of Ernst and Young auditors toddled off for lunch on 9 February, leaving their laptops in an office building conference room. According to security …
Enterprise Security 26 Feb 2006, 20:36
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire