25th February 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Exclusive Sun CEO's social security number exposed
Ernst and Young should go ahead and pony up for its own suite of transparency services. The accounting firm failed to disclose a high profile loss of customer data until being confronted by The Register. Ernst and Young has lost a laptop containing data such as the social security numbers of its customers. One of the people …
Enterprise Security 25 Feb 2006, 05:29
RIM breathed a sigh of relief after US District Judge James Spencer adjourned yesterday's Eastern Virginia hearing into a possible ban on its Blackberry service. Judge Spencer re-iterated "the simple truth" - that a jury had already found RIM guilty of infringing NTP's patents. "This case should have been settled but it hasn …
Reg Hardware 25 Feb 2006, 08:18
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid