12th February 2006 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Share my network. Please.
Few start-ups encapsulate the desperate utopianism of the times so much as Fon Technology. Created by the Argentinian dot.com billionaire Martin Varsavsky, who built and sold the Spanish portal Ya.com and ISP Jazztel before the bubble burst, at the heart of Fon is a soulful of hope. Fon sets out to create a virtual 'roaming' …
Wireless 12 Feb 2006, 11:34
Letters You seem to think so
If you're looking for clear-cut heroes and villains in the raging debate about Linux and GPL version 3.0, don't read on. Things get really messy from here on in. Linux will get along just fine without GPL version 3.0, say many readers, and there's a strong push back against the idea that rejecting GPL 3.0 is any kind of 'sell …
Music and Media 12 Feb 2006, 12:09
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years