13th November 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Tunis WSIS, the low-down
You can directly measure the quality of a hotel by the amount of stuff in the room that leaves with the guest. God only knows why you would want a tiny sewing kit or a miniscule bottle of moisturiser, but the better the hotel, the more they call out to you. Or the pens and paper. In the old days, being branded with a hotel's …
Music and Media 13 Nov 2005, 19:23
'Rocket scientists' on display
Cambridge has a long and valiant history in spawning pointy-headed rocket scientists, as well as a shorter but no-less valiant track record in trying to turn their ideas into viable products and businesses. So the chance to pop along to the St Johns Innovation Centre in Cambridge for an exhibition of some of their latest efforts …
Personal 13 Nov 2005, 19:40
It's now been something over twenty quarters that technology CEOs, CTOs, VCs, investment bankers, tech analysts, pundits and anyone even slightly associated with the Technology sector has been whistling in the dark, keeping a stiff upper lip and exercising a kind of irrational optimism about the economy turning around. “Next …
Financial News 13 Nov 2005, 19:53
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE