28th August 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
CCTV store blag goes titsup
Michael Adams is known to his friends as "Mr Stupid", while UK tabloid the Sun classifies him as "Britain's dumbest thief". And no wonder, since the bungling blagger lifted a laptop from a Manchester CCTV store while no less than eight cameras recorded the sorry scene for posterity. After getting his collar felt at a bus stop …
Bootnotes 28 Aug 2005, 14:51
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month