13th August 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
It's a done deal
Sprint and Nextel formally completed their mega merger today, a week after the FCC gave its approval to the $35 billion deal. Precise details of the closing financial terms have been promised before the market opens on Monday, when the merged entity will begin trading under 'S' symbol. (Vacating FON and NXTL). The merged …
Mobile 13 Aug 2005, 01:52
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging