2nd July 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Hell breaks loose after Cornell claim
A new study conducted at Cornell University suggests that we think in analog, not digital. It's a bold claim which, if true, threatens to make thirty years of linguistics and neuroscience metaphors look very silly indeed. Professor Michael Spivey, a psycholinguist and associate professor of psychology at Cornell claims that …
Science 2 Jul 2005, 11:10
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire