27th March 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Competition 10,000 songs in your pocket. 0 friends to share them with
An Australian head teacher has banned pupils from bringing their iPods into school, because they encourage social isolation. "People were not tuning into other people because they're tuned into themselves," she told the Sydney Morning Herald. As we noted this week, all kinds of fascinating social possibilities elude the iPodder …
Media 27 Mar 2005, 00:04
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers