27th February 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Puts nerds to work
The accountants at IBM had a busy week, restating earnings from 2004 and proposing changes to future results to take advantage of US tax laws relating to income earned overseas. IBM recently figured out that employees in Japan had incorrectly recorded the sales of third-party hardware. The company refused to provide exact …
Financial News 27 Feb 2005, 18:46
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire