6th February 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
No vote, as opposed to voting no
The Tory Party is to withdraw support for the UK's identity card scheme, following the Government's failure to deal with the 'five tests' the Tories put forward as a condition of their support. Tory leader Michael Howard personally favours ID cards, but substantial sections of his party are either sceptical or totally opposed to …
Music and Media 6 Feb 2005, 12:10
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire