6th February 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
No vote, as opposed to voting no
The Tory Party is to withdraw support for the UK's identity card scheme, following the Government's failure to deal with the 'five tests' the Tories put forward as a condition of their support. Tory leader Michael Howard personally favours ID cards, but substantial sections of his party are either sceptical or totally opposed to …
Media 6 Feb 2005, 12:10
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go