15th January 2005 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Looks to commercial surveillance tools
FBI surveillance experts have put their once-controversial Carnivore Internet surveillance tool out to pasture, preferring instead to use commercial products to eavesdrop on network traffic, according to documents released Friday. Two reports to Congress obtained by the Washington-based Electronic Privacy Information Center …
Enterprise Security 15 Jan 2005, 10:41
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month